The High Quality Cast iron HRC couplings with rubber element type B HRC 150F-2012
1. Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
2. Ecvironmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
3. Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly
still keep the transmission processing reliably.
4. Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power
match the transmission shaft diameter.
5. Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CZPT moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
6. Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which
happen some times.
Mainly used in the mining, metallurgical, cement, chemicals,construction, buiding materials,
electric power, telecommunictions, textiles, and transportation departments.
1. conveyor:Belt conveyor,AFC conveyor, chain conveyor, screw conveyor.
2. Pum:Water pump, oil pump, slush pump, etc.
3.Fan: Draft fan, fanner, boil fan, etc.
4. Excator:bucket excavator bucket, wheel excavators .
5. Crane:Tower crane, gantry crande, bridge crane.
6.Others:Various elevators, coal plough, ball mill, crusher, recreation machine.
7.Blender equipment, centrifuger, washer, leather-making machine, machine for recreation
park mixer wire drawing machine.Extruder, dregs crusher of boiler.
8.Plastic feeder, rubber smelling machine, etc.
1) Competitive price and good quality
2) Used for transmission systems.
3) Excellent performance, long using life
4) Could be developed according to your drawings or data sheet
5) Pakaging:follow the customers’ requirements or as our usual package
6) Brand name: per every customer’s requirement.
7) Flexible minimum order quantity
8) Sample can be supplied
1) Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2) Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3) V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4) Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5) Shaft Coupling:including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling, Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6) Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7) Timing Belt: including Rubber and PU timing belts for industrial;
8) Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM).
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.
We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than
70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole prodution. we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production
inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export.
MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=10000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
How Does an HRC Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations through their unique construction and material properties:
- Flexible Elastomeric Element: The key component of an HRC coupling is the flexible elastomeric element positioned between the two metal hubs. This elastomer acts as a mechanical buffer, capable of absorbing and dissipating shock loads and vibrations that may occur during operation.
- Damping of Vibrations: The elastomeric element’s flexibility allows it to dampen torsional vibrations and dampen the impact of sudden shock loads. This helps in reducing resonance effects and minimizing the transmission of vibrations to the connected equipment.
- High Resilience: HRC couplings are made from elastomers with high resilience, meaning they can deform under load and return to their original shape after the load is removed. This property enables them to absorb and dissipate energy, protecting the system from sudden shocks.
- Misalignment Compensation: In addition to shock and vibration absorption, HRC couplings can also compensate for small amounts of misalignment between shafts. This capability further enhances the protection of connected equipment by reducing the stress caused by misalignment.
When equipment experiences shock loads or vibrations, the elastomeric element flexes and compresses, acting as a shock absorber. This prevents the sudden transmission of high impact forces to the connected machinery, reducing the risk of damage and premature wear.
Moreover, by damping vibrations, HRC couplings improve the overall stability and smoothness of the power transmission system. This contributes to the longevity of connected equipment and reduces the likelihood of mechanical failures or downtime.
Overall, HRC couplings play a vital role in safeguarding connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations, promoting the reliability and performance of mechanical systems in various industrial applications.
Can HRC Couplings Be Used in Both Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Arrangements?
Yes, HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements, making them versatile options for various applications.
Horizontal Shaft Arrangements: In horizontal shaft arrangements, the shafts are positioned parallel to the ground, and the rotational axis is horizontal. HRC couplings are commonly used in this configuration to transmit torque between two shafts with a certain level of misalignment. They are particularly effective in absorbing shock loads, dampening vibrations, and compensating for slight misalignments, which are often encountered in rotating machinery.
Vertical Shaft Arrangements: In vertical shaft arrangements, the shafts are positioned vertically, and the rotational axis is perpendicular to the ground. This configuration is commonly found in applications such as vertical pumps, vertical motors, and gearboxes. When using HRC couplings in vertical shaft arrangements, additional consideration is required to ensure that the coupling can support the weight of the connected equipment and accommodate any potential misalignment due to gravitational forces.
When selecting an HRC coupling for a vertical shaft arrangement, it is essential to choose a coupling with adequate torque capacity and stiffness to handle the weight of the equipment and any dynamic forces resulting from the vertical orientation.
In summary, HRC couplings are suitable for both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements, providing reliable power transmission and compensating for misalignment and vibration in various mechanical systems.
Materials Used in Manufacturing HRC Couplings
HRC couplings are typically made from a combination of different materials to provide the necessary properties for efficient power transmission and durability. The common materials used in manufacturing HRC couplings include:
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is a widely used material for HRC couplings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and deformation. It is suitable for various industrial applications and can handle substantial torque and misalignment.
- Steel: Steel is another popular choice for HRC coupling construction. It offers high tensile strength, good fatigue resistance, and the ability to handle high-speed applications. Steel HRC couplings are suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel HRC couplings are ideal for applications where corrosion resistance is essential. They are commonly used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum HRC couplings are lightweight and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for low to medium torque applications where weight reduction is a concern.
- Bronze: Bronze is used in specialized HRC coupling designs, particularly for applications requiring low friction and high wear resistance. It is commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane is used for the flexible elements of HRC couplings. It offers good shock absorption and vibration damping properties, contributing to the coupling’s ability to protect connected equipment from shocks and vibrations.
- Other Composite Materials: Some HRC couplings may feature composite materials that combine the benefits of different materials, such as rubber compounds with metal reinforcement, to provide specific performance characteristics.
The material selection for HRC couplings depends on the application requirements, including torque, speed, environmental conditions, and industry standards. Manufacturers often provide a range of material options to suit various applications and ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-08-29