1. Flexible jaw coupling is stable and reliable, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation properties.
2. The structure is simple, the radial size is small, the weight is light, and the moment of inertia is small, which is suitable for medium and high speed applications.
3. It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capabilities.
4. High-strength polyurethane spider are wear-resistant and oil-resistant, have large bearing capacity, long service life, and are safe and reliable.
5. The flexible jaw coupling does not need lubrication, and the maintenance workload is small, and it can run continuously for a long time.
Oil and Gas
Technology and Science
Durable, Robust and Reliable
Bad Condition Resistance
Lower Weight–High Speed
Strong Ultimate Tensile Strength
Perfect Surface Treatment
The HRC shaft couplings is widely used. Its characteristic is simple construction, safe and reliable in use and easy to install. Maintenance is virtually elimated and no lubricant is required in the running term. These couplings are made of GG25 high grade cast iron and phosphate for the surface to ensure strength for safe running under rated conditions.
A variety of HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings are currently available from MIGHTY. MIGHTY carries an assortment of high quality couplings, mainly HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings. If you are in need of a reliable coupling, our HRC Drive Couplings should serve your needs well. Composed of 2 halves with a star-shaped rubber unit in the centre, these couplings can fit whatever the situation calls for. They’re quite easy to use and install, shipped bored or custom bored when required. The HRC drive coupling that we carry also comes in 3 styles: F-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the inside, H-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the outside and B-type couplings which are pilot bored and ready to be machined to the required bore.
Packaging & Shipping
|Package||Standard suitable package / Pallet or container.
Polybag inside export carton outside, blister and Tape and reel package available.
If customers have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate.
10-20working days ofter payment receipt comfirmed (based on actual quantity).
Professional goods shipping forward.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than 70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in time.
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole production.
we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export. MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Bore Type:||Stock Bore / Finished Bore|
How Does an HRC Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations through their unique construction and material properties:
- Flexible Elastomeric Element: The key component of an HRC coupling is the flexible elastomeric element positioned between the two metal hubs. This elastomer acts as a mechanical buffer, capable of absorbing and dissipating shock loads and vibrations that may occur during operation.
- Damping of Vibrations: The elastomeric element’s flexibility allows it to dampen torsional vibrations and dampen the impact of sudden shock loads. This helps in reducing resonance effects and minimizing the transmission of vibrations to the connected equipment.
- High Resilience: HRC couplings are made from elastomers with high resilience, meaning they can deform under load and return to their original shape after the load is removed. This property enables them to absorb and dissipate energy, protecting the system from sudden shocks.
- Misalignment Compensation: In addition to shock and vibration absorption, HRC couplings can also compensate for small amounts of misalignment between shafts. This capability further enhances the protection of connected equipment by reducing the stress caused by misalignment.
When equipment experiences shock loads or vibrations, the elastomeric element flexes and compresses, acting as a shock absorber. This prevents the sudden transmission of high impact forces to the connected machinery, reducing the risk of damage and premature wear.
Moreover, by damping vibrations, HRC couplings improve the overall stability and smoothness of the power transmission system. This contributes to the longevity of connected equipment and reduces the likelihood of mechanical failures or downtime.
Overall, HRC couplings play a vital role in safeguarding connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations, promoting the reliability and performance of mechanical systems in various industrial applications.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an HRC Coupling for a Specific System
When selecting an HRC coupling for a specific system, several crucial factors should be taken into consideration to ensure optimal performance and reliability:
1. Torque and Power Requirements: Determine the torque and power requirements of the application. This will help in selecting an HRC coupling with the appropriate torque rating and power capacity to handle the load.
2. Shaft Sizes: Check the shaft sizes of the connected equipment. The HRC coupling’s bore size should match the shaft sizes to ensure a proper fit and secure connection.
3. Misalignment Tolerance: Evaluate the expected misalignment in the system. HRC couplings are known for their ability to handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to a certain degree. Choose a coupling with the appropriate misalignment tolerance for your application.
4. Operating Speed: Consider the operating speed of the machinery. High-speed applications may require specially designed HRC couplings with balanced construction to prevent vibrations and maintain smooth operation.
5. Operating Temperature: Determine the range of operating temperatures in the system. Ensure that the selected HRC coupling can withstand the temperature extremes of the application without compromising its performance.
6. Environmental Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions in which the HRC coupling will operate. Factors such as moisture, dust, and corrosive elements should be taken into account when choosing the appropriate material and coating for the coupling.
7. Space Limitations: Evaluate the available space for the coupling installation. HRC couplings come in various sizes and designs, so choose one that fits within the spatial constraints of the system.
8. Maintenance Requirements: Determine the desired level of maintenance for the coupling. Some HRC couplings are maintenance-free, while others may require periodic inspection and lubrication.
9. Coupling Type: Consider the specific type of HRC coupling that best suits the application. HRC couplings are available in different designs, such as flange, taper bush, and pilot bore, each with its advantages for specific applications.
10. Budgetary Constraints: Finally, consider the budget for the coupling. While cost is an important factor, it should be balanced with the coupling’s performance, durability, and suitability for the application.
By carefully evaluating these factors, you can choose the most appropriate HRC coupling for your specific system, ensuring smooth power transmission, longevity, and reliability of your equipment.
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using HRC Couplings
HRC couplings offer numerous advantages for power transmission in various mechanical systems, but they also have some limitations and disadvantages to consider:
- Misalignment Limitation: While HRC couplings can handle a degree of misalignment, they are not as flexible as some other coupling types, such as flexible or elastomeric couplings. Excessive misalignment beyond their specified limits can lead to premature wear and failure.
- High Shock Loads: While HRC couplings can handle moderate shock loads, they may not be suitable for applications with very high shock loads. In such cases, specialized couplings like gear or disc couplings may be more appropriate.
- Temperature Limitations: HRC couplings have temperature limitations based on the material used in their construction. In high-temperature environments, other coupling types, such as metal disc couplings, may be more suitable.
- Noise and Vibration: HRC couplings are not as effective in dampening noise and vibration as some other coupling designs, like flexible couplings with elastomeric elements. In applications where noise reduction is critical, additional measures may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: While HRC couplings are generally low-maintenance, they still require periodic inspection and lubrication to ensure optimal performance and prevent unexpected failures.
- Component Wear: The flexible elements of HRC couplings, such as the rubber inserts, may experience wear over time, especially in demanding applications. Regular inspection and replacement of these elements may be necessary.
- Size and Weight: HRC couplings may be larger and heavier than some other coupling types, which can be a consideration in applications where space and weight are limited.
- Cost: HRC couplings can be more cost-effective than some high-performance couplings, but they may not offer the same level of performance and precision in certain applications.
Despite these limitations, HRC couplings remain a popular choice in many industrial applications due to their reliability, simplicity, and cost-effectiveness. Engineers and designers should carefully assess their specific application requirements and consider these factors when selecting the most suitable coupling type for their system.
editor by CX 2023-08-07