1. Flexible jaw coupling is stable and reliable, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation properties.
2. The structure is simple, the radial size is small, the weight is light, and the moment of inertia is small, which is suitable for medium and high speed applications.
3. It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capabilities.
4. High-strength polyurethane spider are wear-resistant and oil-resistant, have large bearing capacity, long service life, and are safe and reliable.
5. The flexible jaw coupling does not need lubrication, and the maintenance workload is small, and it can run continuously for a long time.
Oil and Gas
Technology and Science
Durable, Robust and Reliable
Bad Condition Resistance
Lower Weight–High Speed
Strong Ultimate Tensile Strength
Perfect Surface Treatment
The HRC shaft couplings is widely used. Its characteristic is simple construction, safe and reliable in use and easy to install. Maintenance is virtually elimated and no lubricant is required in the running term. These couplings are made of GG25 high grade cast iron and phosphate for the surface to ensure strength for safe running under rated conditions.
A variety of HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings are currently available from MIGHTY. MIGHTY carries an assortment of high quality couplings, mainly HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings. If you are in need of a reliable coupling, our HRC Drive Couplings should serve your needs well. Composed of 2 halves with a star-shaped rubber unit in the centre, these couplings can fit whatever the situation calls for. They’re quite easy to use and install, shipped bored or custom bored when required. The HRC drive coupling that we carry also comes in 3 styles: F-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the inside, H-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the outside and B-type couplings which are pilot bored and ready to be machined to the required bore.
Packaging & Shipping
|Package||Standard suitable package / Pallet or container.
Polybag inside export carton outside, blister and Tape and reel package available.
If customers have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate.
10-20working days ofter payment receipt comfirmed (based on actual quantity).
Professional goods shipping forward.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than 70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in time.
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole production.
we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export. MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Bore Type:||Stock Bore / Finished Bore|
Can HRC Couplings Accommodate High Torque and High-Speed Applications?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to handle a wide range of torque and speed requirements, making them suitable for various industrial applications, including those involving high torque and high-speed conditions. Their ability to accommodate high torque and high-speed applications depends on several factors:
- Coupling Size and Type: HRC couplings come in various sizes and types, each with its torque and speed ratings. Larger couplings with robust designs can handle higher torque and speed than smaller ones.
- Material Composition: HRC couplings consist of a metal hub and a flexible elastomeric element. The material composition of the elastomer plays a significant role in determining the coupling’s torque and speed capabilities.
- Elastomer Properties: The elastomeric element in HRC couplings provides flexibility and damping. It should be selected based on its resilience, durability, and ability to withstand the intended torque and speed requirements.
- Application Requirements: The coupling’s torque and speed ratings must match or exceed the demands of the application. Factors such as the driven and driving equipment’s power, load characteristics, and operational conditions should be considered.
- Proper Installation: Correct installation, including accurate alignment and proper torqueing of the coupling, ensures optimal performance and minimizes the risk of premature failure in high torque and speed applications.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines to select the appropriate HRC coupling for a specific high torque and high-speed application. Using an undersized or unsuitable coupling can lead to premature wear, reduced efficiency, and potential safety hazards.
In summary, HRC couplings are well-suited for high torque and high-speed applications when properly selected, installed, and maintained. They offer the benefits of damping vibrations, shock absorption, and misalignment compensation while reliably transmitting power in demanding industrial settings.
Impact of HRC Couplings on the Overall Reliability of Connected Equipment
HRC (Hytrel Rubber Compression) couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the overall reliability of connected equipment in mechanical power transmission systems. Here are some key ways in which HRC couplings contribute to improved reliability:
1. Shock Absorption: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible elastomeric element (made of Hytrel or similar material) that acts as a shock absorber. It helps dampen and absorb shocks and vibrations generated during the operation of rotating equipment. By reducing the impact of sudden loads and shocks, the coupling protects the connected components from potential damage or premature wear.
2. Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of an HRC coupling is to accommodate misalignment between shafts. It can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, which commonly occur in rotating machinery due to various factors like thermal expansion, manufacturing tolerances, and settling of foundations. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling prevents undue stress on the connected equipment and minimizes the risk of misalignment-related failures.
3. Vibration Damping: Vibrations in rotating equipment can lead to fatigue and wear in connected components. HRC couplings help dampen these vibrations, ensuring smoother operation and reducing the likelihood of resonance or vibration-related failures.
4. Maintenance-Free Options: Some HRC couplings are designed to be maintenance-free, eliminating the need for regular greasing or lubrication. This feature reduces the maintenance requirements of the coupling and, in turn, enhances the reliability of the entire system by minimizing downtime for maintenance activities.
5. High Torque Transmission: HRC couplings are capable of transmitting high torque loads between shafts. By efficiently transmitting power, the coupling ensures that the connected equipment can perform its intended functions reliably and without power-related disruptions.
6. Torsional Stiffness: HRC couplings provide a degree of torsional stiffness, which helps control angular deflection between shafts during operation. This stiffness contributes to the overall stability of the system and protects against excessive torsional vibrations that could lead to mechanical issues.
7. Durability and Longevity: The robust construction and high-quality materials used in HRC couplings contribute to their durability and longevity. They are engineered to withstand harsh operating conditions and resist wear, ensuring a longer service life for the coupling and the connected equipment.
8. Cost-Effectiveness: HRC couplings offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission applications. Their ability to protect connected equipment from shocks, vibrations, and misalignment helps prevent costly downtime and maintenance, making them a reliable and economical choice for various industries.
In summary, HRC couplings enhance the overall reliability of connected equipment by mitigating the adverse effects of shocks, vibrations, and misalignment. With their robust design and ability to accommodate various operating conditions, HRC couplings contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of mechanical systems, reducing the risk of unplanned downtime and extending the lifespan of the connected equipment.
Explanation of HRC Coupling and Its Functionality
An HRC coupling, also known as a “Highly Resilient Coupling” or “Jaw Coupling,” is a type of flexible shaft coupling used to connect two shafts in mechanical power transmission systems. It is designed to transmit torque while accommodating minor shaft misalignments and dampening vibrations.
How HRC Coupling Works:
The HRC coupling consists of three main components:
Two Hubs: Each hub has a set of curved jaws with teeth that mesh together when the coupling is assembled. The hubs are typically made of steel or cast iron and are connected to the respective shafts of the driving and driven equipment.
Elastomeric Spider: The elastomeric spider is the flexible element of the coupling and is placed between the two hubs. It is commonly made of a synthetic rubber material such as polyurethane. The spider’s unique design allows it to deform under torque, transmitting power while accommodating angular and parallel misalignments between the shafts.
When the HRC coupling is in operation, the driving shaft rotates, and the torque is transmitted through the hubs to the elastomeric spider. As the spider deforms, the jaws of the hubs move relative to each other, accommodating any misalignment between the shafts. This flexibility helps to reduce the transmission of vibrations and shock loads from one shaft to the other, thus protecting the connected equipment.
HRC couplings are widely used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and other machinery, where misalignment and shock absorption are important considerations. Their simple and effective design makes them easy to install and maintain, and they are available in various sizes and torque ratings to suit different power transmission requirements.
editor by CX 2023-08-21